2022 Community Color Run Registration can be found under the posts tab.– GHES PTO
The Glade Hill Elementary School PTO is dedicated to nurturing an environment that enriches learning through communication, information, and support for the Franklin County School District community. The organization is organized exclusively for the educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or corresponding section of any future federal tax code (hereinafter “Internal Revenue Code”). The purpose for which the corporation is organized is to conduct any and all lawful business for which corporations can be organized
pursuant to Virginia statute, including but not limited to:
• Promoting the education and well-being of all children at home, in school, and in the community.
• Providing a forum for discussion and foster communication between parents, administrators, educators and the community.
• Enhancing the educational facilities and opportunities for the students of Glade Hill Elementary School, which are not otherwise provided for in the school budgets.
• Promoting volunteer programs and resources for GLADE HILL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PTO.
• Sponsoring projects and events for the benefit of Glade Hill Elementary School students.
• Raising funds as required to provide for all the above objectives.
“Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.” ~Nelson Mandela